Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's been awhile

I have not had time to post anything new lately. I have been knitting though and on my next post i will include photos.

I redid the sweater I made for Gabriel that was to small. I asked him about what colours he'd like me to use this time and he request Red and Blue so that is what i did. I ended up buying more yarn than I actually needed, like usual so to get through it I've been knitting him matching hats and scarfs. I still have a ball of red to finish.

I'm currently making big progress on the Fisherman's Sweater I was itching to start all the way through my Christmas knitting. Now I find that I'm bored with it. I don't want to do the chest pattern anymore. So I've moved on to redoing the sweater I made for Gary which was slightly to small. Instead of actually redoing the same pattern, where even the XL size is to small for him, I went with a different pattern that went up to XXL. It's weird cause Gary is not a big guy. So I don't know what's up with that.

Anyways, I will post updates with photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment